Twelve days of Tacos is a wonderful twist on the typical Advent calendar countdown! Komida is celebrating over the 12 business days leading up to Christmas with a different taco inspiration each day.
Photo courtesy of KOMIDA, Los Angeles
Komida’s twelve days of Tacos has a fusion taco featured each of the 12 days leading up to Christmas. Starting tomorrow, December 8th and running through December 23rd Komida will be serving these festive tacos from 11:00 a.m. to 9 p.m. Each taco is $4.
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me….a Roast Turkey with Pinot Noir/five-spice cranberry sauce taco.
On the second day of Christmas…well you get the idea. Here’s what you have to look forward to.
• Roast Turkey with Pinot Noir/five-spice cranberry sauce (12/8)
• Brioche Stuffing with Kleweno Family Farm Sausage (12/9)
• Grandma’s Green Bean Casserole with/ haricot vert, roast garlic bechamel, crispy shallots (12/12)
• Spiced Sweet Potato with brûléed homemade marshmallow (12/13)
• Agave glazed ham with blood orange and pineapple salsa (12/14)
• Caramelized onion Yukon gold smashed potato with mom’s lumpy gravy (12/15)
• Smoked Gouda Mac and Cheese with buttered bacon breadcrumbs (12/16)
• Shiitake scalloped potato with Grafton cheddar crisps (12/19)
• Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer with/ grilled venison loin and ginger cherry salsa (12/20)
• ’Fruit Cake’ with Figgy Pudding Sauce (12/21)
• Gingerbread cookie with yuzu icing (12/22)
• Pastrami and sauerkraut with Asian 1000 island and rye seed tortillas (12/23)
So gather friends, family and colleagues and partake in this new holiday tradition!
Don’t live anywhere near Los Angeles? Find local Tacos on FoodieBytes. Plenty of great deals on the side too (hint – click on the tacos for the deal)